Friday, January 4, 2008

my 2007








sa nagdaang taon.. di kow malilimutan ang mga nangyari sa akin... Here is the list of events in my 2007 life...









January.. I turned 16 and this was the time when i ate my favorite CARBONARA... wahahaha... It is the beginning of the new year. Also i've submitted my entry for The KUMON Scholarship Program in Japan. 2 essays entitled Future of the Asian Nations and Japanese Culture. I also achieved Level F in the Math Program.




February.. The result of the scholarship was announced. I didn't got a spot for the interview. It was sad but that's life. Masaya naman weh, dahil my roup at Chemistry is the highest pointer at our Investigatory Project (93.25).. 'twas fun! It was also my father's birthday!


March... End of classes, got no medals. I averaged 89.00 at our class. Rank, i duno. eto na din ang last time na makakasama ko ang batch ng seniors nang aming choir. Dito din namin kinanta ang masayang kanta na Dandansoy at ang malungkot na kantang Iyo Kailan Pa Man.

April.. My hair got shaved. Nagpasemi-kalbo ako. Nakakairita sa una pero masaya pa din naman. Dito din nagsimula ang review for the UPCAT exam. Nakakdugo sa una coz may m,ga subject na hindi ko pa alam like trigonometry and physics. REXONAXE ay itinatag. Kasama diyan si Willard, Von, Debbie, Jasmin, Tricia at ako.. I knew more about them.


May... The diet plan was destroyed. Kumain na ulit ako ng kanin after one year of eating only bread as the substitute of rice. Medyo tumaba na ako ng konti non. Last days of review in Balay Sanlingan. Mock Test happened. Enrollment for 4th Year.

June.. It's the start of something new.. Senior na ako! 1st Day of classes.. YIpee... M

July... Pasalamat Day.. I joined the School Level Press Conference in different categories. Editorial, Feature and News Writing. Such a nice Experience. My Hyung's birtday. He became 20!!


August.. UPCAT day. A supah dupah hirap na exam ang tumambad sa akin. I was with my friends who also took the exam. They are Hans, Frances, Jeremy, Dondon, Wynona and also my reviewmates in Balay Sanlingan. It was held at Sari-Gamit Gym, Bataan Peninsula State University. I've greeted some important persons on their birthdays. Patrick on 26, Paula on 27 and Karla on 26... hahaha
September.. NOthing much important,, just havin fun with these days..
October... My mom's birthdaY!!! umm... Yellah's Birthday.
November,... Preparation for the competition. Ate's Birthday Celebration at Raven's Resort Overnight!!
December... Pasalamat sa Kapilya 6:00 am. I Killed Her Declamation Contest @ school library. Choir Performance at The Athletic Grounds. Choir Competition at Bataan Heroes Memorial College. Martinez and Pabalate Reunion. Shopping @ SM PAmpanga.

No comments: