Thursday, May 7, 2009

8th of May

Sleeping tightly and unsound…
Dreaming of dreams that would or could happen…

Hearing a woman’s voice saying “Anak, anak gising ka muna…”.. hmmm…

I opened my eyes and noticed, ‘twas my mom calling my name and approaching me to help her with Skype (the yahoo messenger look-a-like). She was contacting one of my uncle who is in Aparri (lolo and lola was there also :D). “wala akong marinig na sounds..”. I rapidly worked on the problem and turn the cables into the ports, adjusted the volumes. “Ok na ma”. Afterwards, I got into bed again try to recover from my sleep but as I expected, mom called me again. “Microphone di gumagana.” I locate again and checked if the ports are in proper positions.

Everything now is ok (double-checked). Wheew… I return again to my bed, try to catch the dream I had before I wake up but it is too late. Arghh I can’t sleep anymore! So, I decided to wake up early and start a fruitful day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Plurking while listening to “My Darling Clementine”… Happy birthday to uncle Basil/Jay

No comments: